The schedule of free public tours (scholarly tours, thematic tours, tours of special exhibitions) can be found in the calendar.
Booked tours (in foreign languages upon request)
- Tour of the highlight of the HLMD (circa 90 min.)
- First overview of the Museum’s diverse collections based selected highlights
- Thematic tours of Art, Cultural History or Natural History (about 60 min.)
- Art and Cultural History
- Pre- and Early History
- Picture Gallery
- Art after 1945
- History on Life on Earth
- Alfred Messel’s Museum Architecture
Booked tours for children
- Thematic tours for children on Art, Cultural History or Natural History. These tours are designed and methodologically prepared for the target audience (max. 60 min.)
Fees and Information
- Per tour and group: 60 Euro plus entrance fee for adults
- In foreign language: 70 Euro plus entrance fee for adults
- Max. 25 participants
- Booking at least 2 weeks in advance
- Free group visits from 10 persons without booked tours are possible.
- External guides are not permitted.
Booking and Consulting
T 06151 1657-111
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Wednesday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. - 12 a.m.